terms & conditions: inspired spaces
1. The competition is open to New Zealand, Australia, and United States residents 18 years and over, except Città employees and their immediate families.
HOW TO ENTER
2. The competition period commences on Wednesday, 4 October 2023 and ends at 12pm NZST on Sunday, 12 November 2023.
3. To enter, individuals must complete the entry form “win a $500 Città voucher to refresh your space” hosted on Città’s website, www.cittadesign.com.
4. Entry is limited to one per person.
DETERMINING AND NOTIFYING THE WINNER
5. The competition will run as a game of chance and the winners will be selected by a random number generator.
6. The winners will be notified via email on Monday, 13 November 2023. The winners must acknowledge their acceptance of their prize by replying to this email with any additional details requested. This must be received by Città no later than 12pm NZST Friday, 17 November 2023.
7. If, for any reason, a winner does not acknowledge acceptance of their prize by 12pm NZST on Friday, 17 November 2023, the prize will be forfeited and another winner selected.
8. Città will have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive an email notification due to winner’s spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
9. There will be a total of four (4) prize winners across New Zealand, Australia, and the United States.
● The two (2) New Zealand prize winners will each receive a Città gift voucher (valued at $500NZD).
● The one (1) Australia prize winner will receive a Città gift voucher (valued at $500AUD).
● The one (1) United States prize winner will receive a Città gift voucher (valued at $500USD).
10. New Zealand gift vouchers are redeemable at Città stores and online, excluding Città Outlets and third-party retailers. Australia and United States gift vouchers are redeemable online. Gift voucher is valid for 12 months from date of issue.
11. Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
12. You consent to your first name and surname initial being used for promotional purposes in relation to the competition if you are a winner.
14. Città reserves the right to disqualify any individual who breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or other improper misconduct to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition.