discover our reupholstery service
Update your living space with our new reupholstery service. We’ll take your much-loved Città sofa, armchair or ottoman and reimagine it with a fresh fabric choice.
The service is part of our commitment to create beautiful, quality furniture while incorporating sustainable practices.
Made to last
Longevity is intertwined with quality. Our upholstered furniture is made with quality materials to last the test of time. This includes a 10-year warranty on the frame construction of our sofas, armchairs and ottomans.
Our reupholstery service allows you to further extend the product’s life. Choose from our extensive selection of premium fabrics in a range of colours and compositions. You can create a truly new look!
Includes a sofa rejuvenation
Our reupholstery service includes a full rejuvenation. This ensures your sofa frame and cushioning is in top condition before we reupholster. This includes:
- Checking the frame and making any necessary repairs.
- Re-stretching the webbing and/or replacing if necessary.
- Re-fluffing feather wraps.
- Adding foam where required.
All reupholstered sofas, armchairs and ottomans are granted a new 10-year warranty on the frame construction.
Our sofas, armchairs and ottomans are designed in our Auckland studio by David Moreland and Nikolai Sorensen. The products are then brought to life by a local furniture manufacturer with more than 25 years’ experience.
How it works
2. Choose from our selection of premium fabrics.
3. Receive a customised quote. This is based on your fabric choice and the size of your existing Città sofa.
4. We’ll pick up, reupholster and return your sofa.
Please note, we can only reupholster existing Città furniture pieces from our Aiko, Hem, Eve and Edit collections.